Coming soon. I'm deciding whether to scan my written notes or rewrite them in latex.
- Algorithm Design, Kleinberg & Tardos.
- Introduction to the Theory of Computation, Michael Sipser
- Introduction to Algorithms, Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest & Stein
- Linear Algebra Done Right, Sheldon Axler
- Principles of Mathematical Analysis, Walter Rudin
- Calculus, M. Spivak
- A Book of Abstract Algebra, Charles Pinter
- Discrete Mathematics, Kenneth Rosen
- Elementary Number Theory, David M Burton
- Introduction to Linear Algebra, Gilbert Strang.
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning, Christopher M. Bishop
- Elements of Statistical Learning, Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani, Jerome Friedman